Saturday, January 16, 2010

Month of Service, I Forgot Which Day It Is

I asked my two oldest kids to clean their rooms today. Not just a quick tidy, but a super clean. You know, pull out everything from under the bed, take everything off of the dressers and shelves and then put it all back where it belongs. They were both upset, of course. Who wants to clean their room? So, instead of requiring them to clean by themselves, I helped each of them.

It was nice to have some one on one time with each of my kids. They are growing into such fun people with great senses of humor. I hope that they enjoyed the time as much as I did.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

What a good mom you are! On rare occasions I help the kids do a super clean of their room. But most of the time I make them do it by themselves.