- Always read instructions carefully.
- Do not drink urine. Or sea water. Or bird blood.
- Ignorance is the worst doctor, while rest and sleep are the best nurses.
- Put up your feet at least five minutes every hour.
- Unnecessary exertion should be avoided but an idle mind tends to sink.
- Do no urinate in your clothes. The momentary warmth is not worth the nappy rash.
- Turtle blood is a good, nutritious, salt-free drink.
- Don't let your morale flag. Be daunted, but not defeated.
The one about bird blood is a daily reminder for me. "Oh, look. A sparrow. Boy... am I thirsty." *slaps self in the face* "Keep it together! No drinking blood! Unless it comes from a turtle."
Also, the bit about the nappy rash? Priceless! I almost gave myself a nappy rash giggling at that one.