Friday, February 13, 2009

Has anyone seen the purple sippy?

This has been my refrain every night when I have done the dishes for the past week. Anyone who has had children knows about the sippy cup hunt. I always hope that the sippy is filled with water or at least juice instead of milk.

I've been sitting here at the computer checking my emails and Adam has been sitting on my feet like a little puppy. I suddenly became aware of the tell-tale sippy slurping sounds and it registered in my brain that I had not yet given him a sippy today. I peeked under the desk to see him holding this cup in his hand, little dribbles of cheese on his lips with a look on his face that clearly said, "What the hell is wrong with my milk?"



Poor little guy. I'm just gonna go retch in the toilet now.

1 comment:

Cristina Lejardi said...

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! I am laughing VERY hard right now. Although that must have been a horrifying experience for both you and your poor little guy, I must admit that I am gleefully cackling away!

I never said I wasn't a horrible person. Heh.