Wednesday, May 13, 2009

In Which I Devote an Entire URL to My Son

My two-year-old son, Adam, does something every day that makes me laugh, cringe or shake my head in disbelief. Adam is my third child, so you would think that I would be prepared for this terrible-two stage that we find ourselves in. Either time has been kind and erased the vividness of the memories of my two eldest children's naughtiness, or Adam is far and above the naughtier of the three. Morgan and I often discuss Adam. Lots of times, the discussion sounds like this:

"That kid...."

"*face palm*"

Morgan said that I should start writing down the stuff that Adam does. I liked the idea but didn't want to include more Adam stuff here on this blog because it's already pretty Adam-saturated. And so, I'd like to introduce......

http://diaryofatwoyearold.blogspot.com/

Yes. Another blog. Written by me. Because two wasn't enough.

I hope you enjoy it!

No comments: