Saturday, April 18, 2009

Mother Hen, Belly Fatness and Barnyard Diseases

This video is funny and/or interesting for a number of reasons.




First, observe Spanky as a mother hen. I don't think he can decide whether he wants to love the babies or eat them.

Then, Noel comes from jumping on the trampoline with the announcement that she is doing exercises to "lose her belly fatness." Why does my daughter think she is fat? Society, that's why. She is a beautiful, healthy, normal little girl but she thinks that she is fat. Hrumph.

Finally, she asks to get a drink. My first instinct is no, the ducks have been playing right on top of the hose. Then I think that since the water is running that all germs have probably been washed away. So I say go ahead. Then as she takes a drink I think that maybe it isn't such a good idea after all.

It might turn out that belly fatness isn't all she has to worry about. Can diseases be transmitted from cute little fluffy ducks to cute little fluffy girls via water hose?

No comments: