Saturday, April 18, 2009

Lame and Lamer

I am an idiot. At 6:30 this evening, I was sleepy. So I took a nap.

Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Morgan woke me up with a phone call at 10:00, telling me that he and my babies had reached Boise safely.

I've been wide awake ever since. I have tried to be productive. After playing about 17 rounds of Jewel Quest II on my phone, I decided to get some sewing done. I have embroidered Emily's name on her purse (come and get it!) and sewed two receiving blankets, four burp cloths, and 32 Pee Pee Tee Pees. I have also blogged twice, with this being the second blog. The first one was sorta lame. What am I saying? This one is sorta lame.

It's very quiet in my house. I'm the only one here (besides the dog, the chickens, the ducks, the stray cats, and the several hundred cattle). So maybe it's just sorta quiet. It has led me to have several random thoughts.

I'd like to ask the Bare Naked Ladies if they have a million dollars yet.

Chickens do not make good house pets.

Neither do ducks. Joey and Chandler were crazy.

What does "I'll stop the world and melt with you" even mean?

If your entire intake for the day is 2 1/2 glazed doughnuts, chocolate milk, a BBQ beef sandwich, a small Hershey's chocolate bunny, one Coke, half a box of Better Cheddars and a bunch of Costco Cheese Curls, you will have a belly ache at 1:30 am.

Taking a nap at 6:30 is lame and will mess up your plans to get up early the next day.

No comments: