Thursday, April 16, 2009

Don't Go Stealin' My Mojo

I recently bought this fabric to use as binding on a quilt. I'm going to cut it on the bias so that it's all diagonal and stuff and it will be awesome. Just you wait. I'll post pictures.



I couldn't help but notice, however, the notation on the edge of the fabric. Copyright Protected? Really? There is nothing else on the fabric but those red and white stripes. Nothing. That must have been an intense design session when the designer came up with that one.

"It has 1/8" red stripes and 1/16" white stripes and no one else can ever make fabric like it - EVER! It took me months of intense work and thought and no one will ever benefit from my blood, sweat and tears!"

I think I'm going to copyright something equally ridiculous, like drinking water, or breathing.

1 comment:

Perpetual Mommy Exhaustion said...

Don't copyright procrastination! That's mine (once I get around to it).