Thursday, June 11, 2009

Who Knew?

This week, I have learned two important lessons.

If you do not pay for your internet, they will shut it off and your contact with the outside world will dramatically decrease.

If you do not pay for your telephone, they will shut it off and your contact with the outside world will decrease even more.

There has been a whole lot of crazy going on in my life for the past several months, and one of the symptoms of the crazy is that my memory is shot. Gone. As non-existent as a body builder at a Star Trek convention.

I honestly had no idea that my bills were that far past due.

Suck fest. Re-connection fees hit below the belt.

Now I am back online and ready to entertain all of my minions with more hilarity from my day to day life...

...later.

Right now, I'm going to bed.

No comments: