Monday, March 16, 2009

I'm a Genius!

Look what I made up out of my head:






Let's open it up and see what's inside...




Diapers and wipes?!? No way!




And it can be used as a changing pad too? This is just too, too much.

I thought of this in church yesterday when I had to leave Relief Society twice to change two different poopy diapers. I thought that it would be nice to only have to carry the diapers and wipes and not the entire diaper bag. I don't like to lay my babies on the plastic changing table, either. Enter this fabulous idea!

I just made this up as I went along, using some pieces of fabric that I already had. I think I might try to sell these on my other blog.

What do you think?

2 comments:

Perpetual Mommy Exhaustion said...

LOVE it! Sew cute too! ;)

Cooper's said...

that is udderly amazing!