Friday, June 11, 2010

An Adam Story

This is one of those moments that probably only Moe and I will think is funny, but I'm posting it here anyway.

Adam has recently gotten into labeling people, like Mike is a big boy, Noel is a big girl, Jack is a baby, Daddy is a big kid, etc. I love that Adam recognizes that Daddy is a kid. He even labeled my Visiting Teachers the other day. When they stood up to leave he said, "What are those kids doing?"

Today when he woke up, everyone was still in their rooms. That is a new experience for him, because he usually sleeps later than everyone else. He asked me, "Where is Mike?" I told him that Mike was in his room, so Adam went and knocked on Mike's door.

Knock knock.

"Who is it?"

"It's A-num (rhymes with Adam). Da kid!"

Like there would be any other. Kid, you're one-in-a-million.

No comments: