Sunday, December 7, 2008

Jack's Blessing

Today was Jack's blessing day. He was blessed by my oldest brother, Lonnie. After the blessing we went to my mom's for lunch. Two of my sisters and their families came and also Lonnie and his family. It was nice to visit with them. I was in Boise for Thanksgiving so I missed out seeing everyone then. I think the idea of having people that know you for your whole life is great. Whoever invented families is a genius. : )





Adam love love loves his baby brother. So far Jack seems pretty indifferent. His only reaction is, "Hey, you're squishing me!"




The handsome man of the day.




All four bunyips. Anyone who has ever taken pictures of kids knows that there will never be one shot in which all of the children are smiling or at least not making weird faces. This was the best one. Sorry Mike.

1 comment:

Perpetual Mommy Exhaustion said...

Hee hee. I love kid pics. Also I love that Jack's outfit looks giant on him. Babies should never fit their blessing outfit. Jack's blessing was beautiful.
PS I just made a typing error and have determined that Jax would be a bitchin name, which I may teach to Raena. So now you have Mexican Jumping Bean and Jax Bennet. They'll have to form a band. In Minnesota.