Thursday, December 4, 2008

Everyone Else is Doing It...

I've decided to join the blogging community here on blogspot, mostly because I really enjoy reading the blogs of those I know (and some that I don't). I hope that this can be a way for friends and family who don't live nearby to keep up with our family. I plan on posting photos of the world's cutest children and sharing stories of the fun things that they do. Mostly it will just be me making it up as I go, which is basically the way I roll. Okay, well, that's not really true. I do love me a good plan but being the mother of four small children often requires improvisation...

But I digress.

I hope that all who read this are entertained, enlightened or amused.

Enjoy.

4 comments:

CARLOS SOUSA said...

Wellcome!

Gwen said...

Welcome to the blogging world...you won't be sorry! It's perfect for us moms. Besides having an outlet, we can pat ourselves on the back for actually documenting our children's lives and for keeping in touch with family and friends! You really can't go wrong!!!

Melanie said...

Way to go Julie!!! I am so proud of you to be doing this... actually, it will probably be the only way I will see pictures of your children. I used to get pictures of Mikey... but I never got any of poor little Jack... for that matter... of Adam either.... LOL... but I understand... remember I had 4 myself and those last ones never get the same...

Rocky FW said...

To: Julie & ALL the Stay At Home MoM's out there WITH A HOME COMPUTER,
The Marketing System I am connected with will make you a Ton Of Money for you & your Family. How would you like to get 3 check per month for 8K each & a bunch more for like $200? The System is FREE (I still don't believe it myself). Just do yourself & Family a Favor. Go to http://rocky4money2you.ws and watch the video.
Take Care & Your Family
Rocky