Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Hammy Boys

Adam was beebling a mile a minute about popcorn and a bunch of other stuff that I couldn't understand so I grabbed the camera to record him because it was so darn cute. Of course, as soon as he saw the camera, he quit jabbering and started hamming it up for me to take a photo. Then Jack decided that he wanted a piece of the camera action and a brawl of miniature proportions ensued.

The best part of this entire video is how hard they both laughed when I put it up on the computer for them to watch. They thought that they were hysterical. I should take a video of them watching the video.


3 comments:

Nikki said...

Such cute boys. My kids also think it's so funny to see themselves on video or hear their recorded voices. You SHOULD tape them while they're watching themselves. That would be hilarious.

Nikki said...

I've been thinking about you. Hope you're doing well.

Perpetual Mommy Exhaustion said...

Spongebob! Toast!

I get it.