Monday, August 3, 2009

American Falls Day 2009

I have decided to have a booth at American Falls Day this year. I have a lot of new stuff; new items and new versions of items that I have previously shown on my sewing blog.

My sister Cori will share my booth with me, selling her beaded watches.

So stop by and visit, ogle my and my sister's newest creations, buy some stuff, become my new best friend, etc., etc. (Just kidding about the best friend thing, Em. I only have eyes for you.) Oh, and you can get some scrumptious ice cream from the Lucky's booth, too, which happens to be owned and operated by my sister Holly and her husband.

Now we just need to include my other siblings and it will be a family operation. Maybe Rachel could do blood pressure checks, Rod could discuss child safety, and Lonnie could recommend the best fertilizer for your wheat, potato or beet crop.

Hope to see you all there!

American Falls Day
American Falls City Park
Saturday, August 8
Parade begins at 10:00
Booths are open from 10:30 - 4:00 pm

2 comments:

Perpetual Mommy Exhaustion said...

Thank you for clarigying on the bestest best friend issue. I'd hate to have to stab anybody.

Sister Savanah Jo Ward said...

So, how did this go anyway? Was it worth your time?