Wednesday, October 14, 2009

What Happens When I Leave My Phone Unattended

When I see a book in a store that I want to buy, I take a picture of it on my phone so I can go home and find it on Amazon for a better price. The other day I was looking through the pictures on my phone for a picture of a book and found that I was not the only one who had been taking pictures.

Pretty fierce, no?


...and goofy.


... and, um, stoned?


This isn't a self-portrait, but I'm pretty sure that I know who the photographer is...


The monkey in the tree!


Classic Welly self-portraiture.


Apparently "Mom on a mower" is a fascinating subject.


Jake is pretty interesting, too.


Oh, cutie patootie Jack.


I love this picture! It's blurry, but he's shooting her. Priceless.


His attempt at being cute on purpose.


He looks a little like a demon in this one. Much more accurate.


Yeah. I can't leave my phone unattended around "adults", either.

2 comments:

Perpetual Mommy Exhaustion said...

Dang it Julie! That was supposed to come up everytime I called you! I demand you take it off the Internet or I will...erase all your Spongebobs off your DVR!

Steve G. said...

The pictures of your kids are simply TOO cute. Like, seriously, stop it.